When you want a creamy and delicious chicken dinner that the whole family will love, there’s nothing better than a simple and tasty chicken pasta dish. The chicken pasta will be so delicious that everyone will be amazed.
So, you need the best recipe to make that amazing and tasty chicken pasta. So, here’s our part. Here are our recipes for creamy chicken pasta.
So, let’s get right to the Creamy Garlic-Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes!
Recipes for Chicken Pasta with a Creamy Garlic Kick!
Pasta in the most delicious homemade sauce with chunks of soft, juicy chicken. This recipe has a lot of great flavours, and it only takes about 30 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights.
Chicken and pasta with garlic and cream is the best way to make sure everyone in the family is happy.
Let’s get straight to the recipe.
- Preparation – 5 Mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 30 mins
- 10 ounces dry pasta of any type
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- First, cook the pasta by following the directions on the package. It should be cooked al dente, which means just until soft but still firm.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat until it is hot. When the pan is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- When the chicken is done cooking, take it out of the pan and put it somewhere else.
- Put the garlic and the butter in the same pan. Add the garlic when the oil is hot and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Mix in the chopped tomato and fresh spinach. Cook the tomatoes and spinach for about three minutes, or until they are soft.
- Turn down the heat and add the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Use a whisk to mix it in until it is smooth and creamy. You can change how it tastes by adding salt and pepper.
- Then you should drain the pasta and cut the chicken into thin slices. Put both of the ingredients in the pan and stir them together well.
- Add some spices and spinach, and then serve.
How to Keep Creamy Garlic-Punched Chicken Pasta Recipes That Are Leftover:
Let the chicken cool down to room temperature before putting it in the fridge. After the dishes have had time to cool, you can put them in a container that won’t let air in. The refrigerator can hold food for no more than four days.
Tips for Recipes for Creamy Garlic-Spiced Chicken Pasta:
- When you toss the pasta, you can add cooked greens like broccoli or asparagus.
- If you want to cut down on calories, try using half-and-half or light cream. However, the sauce will be thinner.
- When fresh grated parmesan cheese is added to chicken pasta sauce, it tastes better.
- Use your favourite pasta. You can use gluten-free pasta, whole wheat pasta, lentil pasta, or chickpea pasta.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
- Since the pasta will be cooked again with the other ingredients, it should be cooked al dente to keep it from getting soggy and soft.
Thank you for reading!